Tuesday, January 8, 2013

WHO IS THE MOST STYLISH MAN OF 2012?***

What is your choice?


1. Daniel Craig (born 2 March 1968), Craig is married to actress Rachel Weisz,his second wife. He has a daughter Ella by his first wife, Fiona Loudon.






 2. Zac Efron, born October 18, 1987, is an American actor and singer.




 3. David Beckham, born 2 May 1975





4. Bruno Mars, (born October 8, 1985), an American singer-songwriter and record producer. Raised in Honolulu.





 5. Ewan McGregor (born 31 March 1971) is a Scottish actor. McGregor is married to Eve Mavrakis, a French production designer, They have four daughters.






6. Rob Pattinson  (born 13 May 1986) is an English actor, model, musician and producer.





7. Joseph Gordon-Levitt  (born February 17, 1981) is an American actor and director





8. Tyson Chandler   (born October 2, 1982) is an American professional basketballer who currently plays for the New York Knicks.




9. Justin Theroux   (born August 10, 1971) is an American actor, director and screenwriter. Since May 2011, Theroux has been in a relationship with his Wanderlust co-star,  Jennifer Aniston




10. Nick Jonas  (born September 16, 1992) is an American singer-songwriter, musician, actor and multi-instrumentalist.



maybe  Adam Levine, Yasiin Bey, Andrew Garfield, Ryan Gosling, Andy Cohen, Jay-Z, Armie Hammer,
Matt Lauer, Dwyane Wade, Matt Bomer or someone else?


via venusbuzz.com,justjared.com,gq.com,upscalehype.com, gq.com/stylem,collegefashion.net,wetpaint.com

                                                              Aurelia

34 comments:

  1. Definitely David Beckham..oh and even he´s not on the list..Bradley Cooper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spot on!!! hehe!! Love the way Joseph, David and Nick dress! Men of Style!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aurelia! Lol for sure you selected all gorgeous men!!:) I think my fav in style is Daniel Craig, I really like him as actor and I think he got a natural elegance! Kisses dear, have a goodnight!:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trust me as a male fashion blogger! It can only be Joseph :)

    www.look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aurelia,

    You have shared a great post - thank you. David Beckham is very handsome and a favourite of mine is Johnny Depp.
    Happy new year to you and wishing you a wonderful 2013.
    Thanks for visiting me and your kind note.

    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. David Beckham definitely...its kinda laid back but stylish at the same :).
    Great post love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm Daniel Craig is a fashion icon for me))))
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daniel Craig is always so stylish and elegant. My favorite style.
    Great post as usual.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tough choice! I think I'll stick with Daniel Craig!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Aurelia! I love following your blog too!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great comparation, I really like the third Bruno's look!

    I'd love to hear your opinion about my newest post <3
    http://thefanglejungle.blogspot.com/2013/01/everything-at-once.html

    Love, B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ciao cara, come va?

    Te voglio augurare un strepitoso 2013.
    Sono tornata con il blog , aspetto la tua visita: http://couturetrend.blogspot.i...
    Il Facebook sempre aggiornato: https://www.facebook.com/coutu...

    Un grande bacio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very good list. Do not know which one. Although I think many stylish men missing in the list, for example Pierce Brosman has a lot of class.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like David Beckham! Kisses.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely Daniel Craig or David Beckham - difficult to choose just one!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, look at these amazing men, I love no.1, 7 and 8 :), really hot looks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Robert Pattinson!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  18. Justin and David ;o)... Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing post! :)

    Enjoy my giveaway: http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/sorteogiveaway-chicnova.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. JGL for sure!!!! I am new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have a great weekend! =)

    -Heidi Harlequin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, definitely! He can do no fashion wrongs in my opinion! Then again, Zac Efron's style is great too, though maybe it's just his good looks!

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    Enter my giveaway to win a $80 MsDressy voucher!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for visiting!
    Sorry for the delay in answer it, but I'm enjoying the holidays to rest.
    I like David Beckham!
    Have a great start of week! :)
    (") _ (.") - "" '-., /)
    ; Oo '; -.,,')
    (♥ _,) '__,)' -. _)

    (⁀ `⁀,) ✫ ✫ ✫. ♥ ♥
    . `⋎ '✫ ✫ ¸. • ° *" ~ ~ "* ° •. ✫ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. my winner is Daniel Craig I love him! but Bruno Mars has pretty good style too :) kisses

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great selection...I just can't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello! I came across your blog and I'm your newest follower! :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know!

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  26. Hi! Lovely blog and great post!! :) I would like to invite you to know my blog, you like? ;)
    www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Defenitely Daniel Craig, he's incredibly stylish and effortless, Zac efrons and the like are way too put together, looks like a stylist put there outfits together and bit too clean cut for my taste. Joseph levit gordon is very very cool dresser too. very stylish. Great post. xxnicki

    ReplyDelete